How one can become Partner in LLP?
A person can become partner in LLP by:
- subscribing his name to the incorporation document or
- Entering into agreement with the existing partner of LLP in accordance with the LLP
A new partner can be admitted with the consent of:
- all existing partners of LLP or
- majority of partners OR
- partners carrying majority of voting right [51% or otherwise] OR
- such numbers of partners [eg.75% or any other %] OR
- such numbers of partners carrying such voting rights [eg. 75% or any other% ] OR
- selected partner/ partners can have right to appoint
- OR Power can be delegated to designated partners and they can take such decision based on any of the above mentioned norms
Our team of highly qualified professionals at Ask4compliance.com can help your business in Admission of a Partner in LLP by completing the necessary procedures as per LLP Act, 2008.